Monday, October 26, 2009

God's little speed bumps.

As I may have said, I think GOD has a sense of humor. Boy, has he been using it on me lately, well at least it feels like that. I have been working on a little (ok not so little) project for about 2 months now. This is a volunteer effort that should have been fairly easily, time consuming but easy.

Well, it hasn't been easy but it has been very time consuming. One speed bump after another after another and today..... A full blown ROAD BLOCK. all my work gone and not sure it can be recovered. I hope I don't have to start from scratch, but that is a possibility.

I am not sure why the sudden road block, right as I am about to finish this "little journey" but I am sure it will be clear in time. Maybe just to teach me a life lesson of paying attention and having patience? who knows ???

All I can do now is take a deep breath, refocus and start again. Ahhhh those speed bumps can be fun !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment