Friday, October 9, 2009

My first post

Well, I never thought I would be one to blog....but lets see how it goes. I am Christian wife and mother of two. I was raised Southern Baptist in a very conservative community. I had a very normal happy loving family growing up. I am am married to my high school / childhood sweetheart after knowing each other for almost 20 years we decided to it was ok to get married and have been for 7 1/2 years now.

I am happy to say that I have been blessed by marrying my best friend. I know....I know... but it is true. He is my very best friend. I CAN NOT keep secrets from him, even ones I need too (like surprises, presents, etc) But we will get to all that later I am sure.

I am a typical mother of two. Clayton Ray is 5 and currently in kindergarten, then we have Miss Bailey Lane is 18mths and the smile and chaos of my life. They are my joy, my love and my reason for living....

I struggle with all the things that most working mom's do. Money, weight, family worries, work, home, and about a thousand other responsibilities.

I do hope that these posts offer something to people and maybe even me.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment