Saturday, October 17, 2009

Maybe I'm Crazy

Well, since I last talked to you I am venturing into (again) the world of direct sales. I have decided to try my hand at selling wonderful Lia Sophia Jewelry. This is wonderfully jewelry that I have been wearing for over a year now. Very nice quality for daily use or special events. If you are interested in seeing their product visit Lia Sophia at www.liasophia.com, they have something for everyone. AND, it is always buy two get one half off (your most expensive can be the 1/2 off)

Now, here is where the crazy part comes in, I am also beginning to sell Scentsy candles which are wickless, flameless scents that are completely safe for kids and pets in the home. Also, there are more than 80 wonderful scents to choose from. Again, visit www.scentsy.com to see all the wonderful warmers and scents.

In the coming months I will be full advisors for each wonderful company and have my own website where you can order products or contact me.

How am I doing this you ask? I have decided I waste way too much time sleeping. hehe.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment